Hello! I’m a lifestyle photographer based in Abu Dhabi. I’m a Mum to two sweet girls and I know how it feels to want to capture those truly special moments… the real moments, the milestones, the celebrations, and the every day…. the moments of you, your little family, living life to the full, telling your story…. that’s what I’m here for… to help capture and tell your story…
* I love my 2 girls and my wonderful husband and family.
* I love snuggles, and cuddles, and hugs and kisses..
* I love chocolate – too much!
* I love cheap Chinese beer.
* I get teary eyed at weddings, and births – yes, even ones I’m shooting!
* I love to travel and see amazing places and people.
* I’m a bit of a greenie and struggle with my eco-conscience.
* I love my cameras and am a closet tech geek!
I feel emotion about photography, and hope that my passion helps me tell your stories. I can’t wait to meet you…..
My work has been featured in several publications, interviews and exhibitions
Features and Interviews:
- Interview with The Bloom Forum
- Interview with My Four Hens Photography for Inspired, a very special Project
- Let the Kids Dress themselves and here
- Motherhood with a Camera: The Chorus
- Our Treasured Baby
- TML Focus
- Inspire me Baby
- Little Bellows
- Reverie | The Blog
- Gulf News
- MCP Actions Blog – guest article on taking pictures of your kids on holiday
- Workshop presenter at Click Away Photography Conference, Salt Lake City, September 2014
- 365 Gratefuls: Celebrating Treasures, big and small
- Dreamer – A Creative Sketchbook Magazine
- Thomas and TERESA Magazine Issue 1 and Issue 2 (print issue)
- Click Magazine May/June 2014 – article on the “Letters to our Daughters” Project
- Click Magazine – Desert Dreams Interview
- Click Magazine – Images of the Year Feature
- Capture the Moment – images featured in this book by Clickin’ Moms – proceeds to charity
- Incredible India exhibition in Hong Kong
- Winner of “Best in Category – Street” – The Voice Collection
- Double Semi-finalist in “Photo Essay” category for “A Train Journey through India” and “A morning at the races” – The Voice Collection
I am also a Pro member of Clickin Moms – a subscription-based community of over 16,000 artists, hobbyists, and professional photographers
I am represented by Offset and my images can be licensed commercially. Click to view my gallery.
Companies that I am affiliated with may sometimes pay me commission. I choose companies to partner with carefully and select only those that reflect the high standards and values of the Kirsty Larmour Photography brand.