I’m a lifestyle photographer based in Abu Dhabi. I’ve been a bride, and am a wife and Mum – I know how it feels to want to capture those truly special moments… the real moments, the milestones, the celebrations, and the every day…. the moments of you, your little family, living life to the full….
* I love my 2 girls and my wonderful husband and family.
* I love snuggles, and cuddles, and hugs and kisses..
* I love chocolate – too much!
* I love cheap Chinese beer.
* I get teary eyed at weddings – yes, even ones I’m shooting!
* I love to travel and see amazing places and people.
* I’m a bit of a greenie and struggle with my eco-conscience.
* I love my cameras and am a closet tech geek!
I feel emotion about photography, and hope that my passion helps me catch your emotion too. I can’t wait to meet you…..
My work has been featured in several publications, and displayed in the Incredible India photography exhibition in Hong Kong.
You can also see some more online features at:
- Interview with The Bloom Forum
- Interview with My Four Hens Photography
- Let the Kids Dress themselves and here
- Dreamer – A Creative Sketchbook Magazine
- Thomas and TERESA Magazine
- Our Treasured Baby
- TML Focus
- Inspire me Baby
- Little Bellows
- Reverie | The Blog
- Gulf News
- MCP Actions Blog – guest article on taking pictures of your kids on holiday